Sooo, i've been tagged for the very first time ever, by my very special friend at: Ammena's Adventures ! Yes, I feel special :) (and as u can guess, i'm also excited...)


Before I begin, I should mention that my girl Ammena n I met a few years back when we were both in Mississauga, Canada. I remember goin to her cozy, little place in Mississauga a couple times. Unfortunately we only met twice after that, and then I got really busy for a while. Next thing I know, she's moved to Cambridge n it's the middle of the winter so I couldn't make the drive down the 401 to meet with her. Alhamdulillah tho, we kept in touch...kinda.. thru MSN & Facebook and now, coz of us both being bloggers its so much easier!
Insha'allah tho, I plan on making a very active effort to keep in touch with her, and maybe we'll find ourselves crossing paths sometime soon in life, Bi'idhnillah.
She also gave me a very good idea that will definitely help me with my abaya plans.

أحبك في الله - I love you for the sake of Allah (swt) Sis.

NOTE: You have to add one additional "favorite" thing to the end of the list when you answer.

Favorite color: Black!

Favorite perfume (guys): Isse Miyaki - its deadly ;)

Favorite perfume (girls): Miss Dior by Christian Dior

Favorite pj brand: La Senza

Favorite clothes brand in general: Urban Behavior (i think?)

Favorite person in the entire world: my husband

Favorite country: oooh, I don't have one

Favorite car: Lamborghini Murcielago

Favorite sport: Basketball

Favorite sport player: i don't have one

Favorite spot in America: never been to the US, fave in Canada is: Wonderland :)

Favorite animal: cats

Favorite movie: Pride and Prejudice - the BBC version (lame i know)

Favorite singer: Ahmed Bukhatir - anasheed singer

Favorite day in the week: Friday!

Favorite time of the day: night time

Favorite holiday season: summers in Canada, winters in the Middle East

Favorite number: don't have one

Favorite food: Italian

Favorite chocolate: right now its Al Bateel

Favorite cartoon: don't have one

Favorite blogger: too many to list!

Favorite Flavor Ice Cream: Jamoca Almond Fudge

Favorite Mobile Brand: Samsung

Favorite name: (female) Hidaya (male) Hamza

Favorite hobby: Reading

Favorite room in my house: bedroom

Favorite Fruit: peaches and mangoes, the combination works best for me

Favorite flower: roses

Favorite Word: guy... as in "ya guy!" ( its a Scarborough thing)

Favourite non religious book: The Kite Runner

I'm adding: Favorite hot drink: French Vanilla Cappuccino from Tim Horton's

I'm tagging: M.J
Lost in Riyadh
Halal Honey
Tranquility from Within
And anyone else who'd like to do it :)
Labels: | edit post
3 Responses
  1. yay :) thanks for the little memory lane trip there too sis masha'allah :D insha'allah we do get to meet up in the future, i will be visiting you in Saudi you do realise that dont you!! heehee.. guy eh? hmm, glad I never lived there lol


  2. heya!! nice blog and nice tag..
    first time im coming here!!
    and im planning to steal that tag from ur blog :P wat say?


  3. A Says:

    awww thanks for the tag :)