Bismillah,
It's been a very long time since I updated this blog!!! My sincere apologies to those who enjoy reading it. My only excuse is that I've been super duper busy and I barely get much time to myself online. So, I guess the first thing to do is give everyone a lil update:
1) I switched jobs and now am teaching in King Saud Uni. I really enjoy what I'm doing and I'm really happy at my new place of work, Alhamdulillah!

2) I went for Hajj this year.

3) I've been working hard to re-decorate our apartment and now I've gotten to a point where I'm really happy with the final outcome.

4) I can say that I'm finally settled and happy in Riyadh, and almost 100% adjusted to life in this dusty city.
So, now that everything's caught up with, I'm gonna go n fix up some dinner. Inshallah I'll post again soon with Hajj lessons, pics and perhaps some pics of our fully furnished apartment.
Till I post again...
Peace!
Labels: | edit post
10 Responses
  1. Glad to have you back! hope for a new update soon insha allah!


  2. ayah Says:

    assalamu aleikum sister!
    congratulations for the new job and may Allah accept your hajj :) looking forward to updates and pictures :)


  3. lala Says:

    yay!! im so happy you're back and happy you've been masAllah doing some awesome things!! may Allah SWT accept your hajj!


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Salam,

    Masha'Allah and mabrouk on your hajj sister - may Allah accept it!

    You do sound busy; insha'Allah you are adapting to and enjoying Riyadh. :)

    Umm Ibrahim


  5. looking forward to it :D glad youre settled.. u using your pharmacy??


  6. Noor Says:

    Asalam Alaykum Mev I miss you. InshAllah you can come over for an invite with the girls at the end of the month :)...

    Love, Noor aka UmmTalal


  7. salaam sis
    lovely blog and post, inshallah ill be following :)
    take care
    naz@somalianarab.blogspot.com


  8. Hamid Says:

    salamunalaikum


  9. Blue Pearl Says:

    Salaam alaikum dear one, Just dropping by to say رمضان كريم, May Allah make your fasts the fasts of those who fast sincerely, Inshallah. Barakallah feek


  10. Blue Pearl Says:

    Salaam alaikum dear one, Just dropping by to say رمضان كريم, May Allah make your fasts the fasts of those who fast sincerely, Inshallah. Barakallah feek