Bismillah,
I know I've been away for a while and its mainly because I've been extremely busy. I'm on a short vacation in Oman, visiting my parents and sister, and tonight Insha'allah I'll be flying to Canada for a much awaited summer holiday. I should be staying in Mississauga for the most part, and Inshallah a week in Vancouver, perhaps a weekend in Ottawa. I'm quite excited since I have a direct flight (thank you Etihad airways). The best part is that I'll be reuniting with my old friends, and doing all those things that I loved doing these past 8 years in Toronto. This year it'll be different since I'll be sharing all those things with my husband (my new BFF) and I'm sure that we'll have an amazing time Inshallah.
I'll try to do a couple of posts from Canada but I can't guarantee anything.
I do hope everyone's having a wonderful summer Inshallah.
Labels: , , | edit post
6 Responses
  1. alhamdulillah... so how did your folks take hijab and everything, I keep meanin to ask you :) I just said my goodbyes to Nadia :( she leaves monday insha'allah


  2. Salam sis,

    Just letting you know that I've tagged you over on my blog!


  3. Yasemin Says:

    Congrats on this awesome trip your embarking on! And I LOVE what you said sweetie about your husband being your BFF. Hope you are eating some good food right now and sharing life with relatives! Love you for the sake of Allah.


  4. Unknown Says:

    Oh, wow, that sounds like a wonderful vacation! And Inshaallah you have a lovely time in Canada.
    And I'm happy you and your husband are best friends! That is something I hope for when I get married. :)

    Please be sure and drop by, leave a note & follow!

    -Laila


  5. Umm Imaan Says:

    Assalaamu alaikum Ukhti...what a lovely blog you have masha Allah, I read all posts from the begining as my hub may have a position in Riyadh (they are still in negotiation) and I was wondering if I could pick your brain a bit regarding life there insha Allah.

    Reading your posts have beeen verrry encouraging for me alhamdulillah.

    Please let me know how I can contact you to ask you a few questions?

    Jazzakallahu Khair


  6. Mev Says:

    Thanks for all the kind words, i do apologise for not updating too often, Umm Imaan, feel free to contact me about anything you wish. You can find my email address on my profile inshallah.