Bismillah,

Insha'allah, in about 10 mins, I'm gonna be heading out the door to catch a plane and will be travelling to a mystery location (u hate my secretive behaviour) for my walima, and then arriving in Riyadh by the end of this month.

Hopefully, I'll be able to blog from my secret location, otherwise you'll see me back online and blogging frantically, from my new home in KSA.

I haven't forgotten my sisters who want abayas and Inshallah will be working on that as soon as I get time.

I leave you with a dua from the Sunnah of our beloved Prophet sallalaahu alayhi wasallam:
O Allah! I ask You on this, our journey, for goodness and piety, and for deeds that are acceptable to You. O Allah! Lighten this journey for us and make its distance easy (short) for us.
O Allah! You are our Companion on the road and The Guardian-Protector of the household. O Allah! I seek refuge in You from this journey's hardships, and from the disagreeable sights in store and from finding my family and property and children in misfortune upon returning.

Till we meet again...
As-Salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu
8 Responses
  1. HF Says:

    Oh Masha'allah ur walima? thats AWESOME! Have lotsa fun! and have a safe trip too :)


  2. ameen.. I pray your Walimah goes well and I cant wait to see pictures, I demand them dont you know!! ;) cant wait to hear about u settling into KSA too insha'allah. Fi amenallah


  3. A Says:

    ishAllah you have a safe trip and a wonderful time at your walima! :D

    p.s. can't wait for your next post


  4. HF Says:

    Oh about abayas...can you ship to dubai too LOL ..seriously its SOOO bothersome to go to the tailor and get it done. especially when i dont even have a car!


  5. Salaamu `alaikum!!

    Be safe & do post to let us know when you get back, bi`ithinllah!!

    BTW Mabrook :-D


  6. Lavender © Says:

    Alf Mabrooook! Have a safe trip enshallah.. :)


  7. Oh wow! Ma sha Allah! You're joining us KSA bloggers then? I hope everything goes well with the waleema. Do get in touch when you're over here!


  8. Mabruk dear! Let me know where you are in KSA and maybe I can visit:D