Hi speed Internet + no responsibilities = bliss

Or so I thought...

Imagining my life upon my return to Muscat, I dreamt of days relaxing on my couch, a bowl of snacks on my left, multiple remote controls on my right, and in front of me my best friend... (unfortunately that title has only been reserved for those in the 'gadget' category, currently my laptop)

After 3 months of the above, I am now BORED.

Coming back from Toronto was one of the best things I might have done since I left home about 7 and a half years ago, however, it brings with it a list of 'non-desirables'.
This being my first post, i find it prudent to introduce myself to the blogosphere.

A young woman of Pakistani descent, born in India, raised in Muscat (first 18 yrs of my life), spent my early adulthood in Toronto, and now back to Muscat for some good ol' fashioned R&R.

In approximately 96 days, I will be married and immediately thereafter will move to Riyadh Inshallah.

The details of my adventures/experiences in the above locations will be the topic of many-a-blogs in the upcoming future as well as my impending marriage. Following that, I will be blogging intensively about life in Riyadh from an Omani-Canadian-Pakistani perspective.

Please be patient as I learn the ins n outs of blogging !

PEACE
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Welcome to the blogging world! I'm sure we'll all enjoy reading about your experiences.